Up Coming Events
Please join us for a brown bag lunch series 12 p.m to 1 p.m beginning Wednesday, May 4th. Bring your lunch to The First Congregational Church at One Church Street, Stoneham, MA. Topics will include: Healthy Relationships-Why It's hard to Get Help-Workplace Domestic Abuse-What is Abuse-How you Can Help-Warning Signs of Abuse
Contact: Domestic Violence Liaison (1-718-438-1215 x 3106)
Elder Abuse Round Table at the Senior Center in June 2011. Stay tuned for details.
- No One Deserves to Live with Violence or Fear
- Stalking Fact Sheet
- Are you Being Stalked?
- Stoneham Alliance Against Violence
- Understanding Restraining Orders
- Are You or is Someone You Know Being Abused?
- Rape: What Can You do to Help?
- Stoneham Police Domestic Violence Unit
- Help Prevent Elder Abuse, Neglect, Financial Exploitation and Self-Neglect
- Domestic Violence: The Facts
- Stop the Bullying