- Information Booth at the Annual Stoneham Town Day
- Palm cards listing hotline numbers placed in stores, restaurants, public buildings, churches, medical offices and businesses throughout the community.
- Annual awareness event held each October commemorating victims and survivors of domestic violence.
- Editorials in the local newspapers and programs on cable television.
- Presentations on domestic violence to church, civic and community groups.
Up Coming Events
Please join us for a brown bag lunch series 12 p.m to 1 p.m beginning Wednesday, May 4th. Bring your lunch to The First Congregational Church at One Church Street, Stoneham, MA. Topics will include: Healthy Relationships-Why It's hard to Get Help-Workplace Domestic Abuse-What is Abuse-How you Can Help-Warning Signs of Abuse
Contact: Domestic Violence Liaison (1-718-438-1215 x 3106)
Elder Abuse Round Table at the Senior Center in June 2011. Stay tuned for details.